Equalities and Human Rights in the Digital Space
Digital technology and tools are an ever-growing part of our work and the services we use and provide. With the rapid developments of AI and the ever-present influence of algorithms and chatbots in day-to-day life, our new course is for anyone interested in these issues.
About this course
Delivered as a short email-based course all you need to do is sign up and you will automatically receive the six lessons – each designed to be a quick read giving you the key things you need to know and the opportunity to find out more.
The course includes
- An introduction to equalities and human rights in the digital space
- Practical examples of best practice and service design
- Interactive polls
- Links for inspiration and further reading.
Join us to:
- Learn about a person-centred approach to digital that prioritises people’s human rights and equality: the what, why and how.
- Think about the challenges you might face in your work.
- Learn about how this approach better meets the needs of marginalised people and communities.
- Find out about key equality and human rights concepts, and how to apply them to your work.
Follow this link to sign up and get started today.