Delivered as a short email-based course all you need to do is sign up and you will automatically receive the six lessons – each designed to be a quick read giving you the key things you need to know and the opportunity to find out more.
The course includes
· An introduction to equalities and human rights in the digital space
· Practical examples of best practice and service design
· Interactive polls
· Links for inspiration and further reading.
Complete the course to:
· Learn about a person-centred approach to digital that prioritises people’s human rights and equality: the what, why and how.
· Think about the challenges you might face in your work.
· Learn about how this approach better meets the needs of marginalised people and communities.
· Find out about key equality and human rights concepts, and how to apply them to your work.
Follow this link to sign up and get started today.