Funding and Fundraising
Funding and Fundraising – A Human Rights and Equalities First Approach
About this course
This is an introduction to what a human rights and equalities approach means when talking about funding and fundraising.
This course is for anyone working in Scotland’s third sector who is involved in funding and fundraising and is interested in learning why and how to take a human rights and equalities first approach to your work.
Whether you are responsible for your organisation’s funding strategy or give advice to external organisations as a funding officer we hope to give you more confidence in applying a human rights and equalities approach to your work.
Join us to learn:
- How a Human Rights and Equalities approach is best fundraising practice
- Top tips for effective fundraising
- Core values for sustainable income
- How to defend Human Rights and Equalities when fundraising
- Where to find more information